Did you know you can join the AdSense program via youtube without a Website? A while ago I wrote a detailed article on how to add AdSense to WordPress website for the first time, I also did a detailed write up on how to create a new AdSense Account. Under this article, am going to show you step by step guide on how to join AdSense via Youtube! Yes it’s very much possible to join AdSense program without Website
In case you don’t have a website you can easily join the AdSense program using your YouTube account, in fact, there are no requirements for you to have an Adsense account.
In case you later change your mind and decide to show ads on a self-hosted website, you will still go through normal standard verification, just as other applicants. We have a smart guide on how to upgrade from hosted to non-hosted AdSense for content. Hosted AdSense is AdSense displayed on pages hosted by Google such as YouTube, blogger, e.tc while non-hosted is one that content is hosted by users. We have a detailed write up this topic here.
How to Join Adsense Via Youtube
Please note this article does not cover youtube requirement criteria for monetization, as we had already covered that here. We are specifically demonstrating how to have an active AdSense account via YouTube.
Following are steps on how to create AdSense Account through Youtube:
- Go ahead and log in to your youtube account
- Click on account as shown in the image below
- Click on Settings
- Navigate to View Additional Features
- Click on monetization tab. Please note, do not worry even if you have not met the youtube criteria, the goal here is to create an active functional AdSense Account
- Accept the YouTube partner program terms, ASSOCIATE AN ADSENSE ACCOUNT, now here is the part that will be directed to AdSense, if you don’t have an AdSense account a new will be created for you.
That’s how to create an AdSense Account via Youtube
My name is Benson Karue, I was Software Engineer Telenet Co LTD before I quit and joined YouTube and Udemy as an instructor. I have real-world software experience and have a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and Computer Science with 6+ years of coding experience and winning several competitions and coding challenges.