A jar file is a package built on a zip format that integrates MANY java classes, metadata, and resources (texts, images e.t.c) into a single file for distribution (See Wiki Details here).
Under this article, I will demonstrate how to add jar files into eclipse IDE. I have also done the same thing for NetBeans IDE, check it here
To add a Jar file to Eclipse, kindly follow the following steps
- Right Click on your Project
- Select Build Path > Configure Build Path
- On the popup window, click the Libraries Tab
- Then, Click Add External Jars
- Select your jar files, then Click Apply and Close
Images on How to add Jar File to Eclipse IDE
My name is Benson Karue, a Top Ranked Tech Blogger. Am a graduate of BSC Mathematics and Computer Science and currently undertaking Master of Science in Software Engineering.
I would prefer stargazing to spending a night in Club