Are you looking how to add jars into IntelliJ IDEA?
Adding external jar files in IntelliJ is the easiest way to include libraries in any IntelliJ Project. A jar is a file build on a zip format containing classes and other resources.
This article illustrates how you can add jar files into IntelliJ IDEA.
How to add Jar Files In IntelliJ IDEA
The following instructions illustrate how to add jar files into IntelliJ IDEA
- Right Click On your Project
- Click on Open Module Settings
- Select Libraries
- Click on Add Button on the Left Corner
- Select java Library
- Select your Jar File from your pc and click Ok
- How to add Jars in NetBeans IDE
- How to Change Editors Font in Eclipse IDE
- How to Manage SQLite databases on Computer for Java Programming
Images on How to Add Jar Files into IntelliJ IDEA
The last step below, select jar file from your computer and press Ok Button
My name is Benson Karue, I was Software Engineer Telenet Co LTD before I quit and joined YouTube and Udemy as an instructor. I have real-world software experience and have a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and Computer Science with 6+ years of coding experience and winning several competitions and coding challenges.